The pandemic is forcing companies around the globe to take employee wellness seriously.
Unfortunately, offering meaningful care for workers is not an easy task. Employee well-being is complex, evolving and unique to each individual. How can you offer substantive support and create a nurturing culture amid so much uncertainty?
According to recent Limeade research, 47% of employees say problems in their personal lives affect their overall work performance. That’s why it’s essential to amplify care for your employees by offering programs and activities—grounded in science—that can aid in personal improvement and increase performance.
If you’re eager to help your colleagues, prevent burnout and increase morale, watch this free webinar presented by Ragan and Limeade to learn the key factors that fuel well-being. You’ll get practical guidance from Limeade Institute expert Dr. Laura Hamill, along with tips to enhance your workforce’s well-being. The webinar will provide real-life examples and implications for the truth behind common well-being myths.
If you play a role in improving employee culture and well-being, this free webinar is for you. You’ll discover:
- How to look beyond physical well-being to monitor the health of your workforce.
- Ways to improve employee morale and boost retention.
- How social determinants and identity play a significant role in well-being.
- How organizational and social support plays into well-being.
- Technology solutions to help accelerate your efforts and measure engagement.
Mark your calendars, and make time to watch this free webinar. You’ll leave refreshed and energized—and inspired to start building a better, brighter company culture.