New from Ragan, the Workplace Wellness Insider offers a wellspring of guidance for wellness, HR and communications pros looking for ideas, intelligence and inspiration to align corporate goals with employee well-being. Subscribe today to be in the know.
Subscribe at the Charter Rate today to secure a deep discount!
BEST DEAL Two-Year
CORPORATE & TEAM DISCOUNT RATES
Charter Rate will expire soon. Lock in the lowest prices now.
The Workplace Wellness Insider, through its website and newsletter, covers all areas of corporate well-being, including:
Health & Safety * Mental Health * Physical Health/Fitness * Work/Life Balance * Diversity, Equity & Inclusion *
Social Wellness * Spiritual Well-Being * Employee Growth * Corporate Social Responsibility * Financial Wellness
- News: From HR and communication strategies to campaign tactics and outcomes, you’ll be informed on everything related to corporate wellness and what it takes to better serve your employees.
- Case Studies: Every week, we’ll take a deep dive into how organizations are managing employee well-being and reveal the tactics and strategies that worked – or didn’t.
- Research: Now more than ever, employee wellness is essential to an organization’s sustainability. We’ll provide the research, data and context to help make sense of the market.
- Free Reports: Complimentary resources for subscribers include Ragan’s Salary & Workplace Culture Survey: 2020 Edition (regularly $199) and Back to the Workplace Guide (regularly $149).
- Networking: Subscriber-only access to the Workplace Wellness Slack Group to collaborate and brainstorm with your colleagues.
- Discounts: 10% off workplace wellness conferences, award entries and Ragan webinars (save hundreds of dollars a year!).
The survival of your business hinges on the well-being of your employees. Sign up now to become an indispensable force for good at your company.
Ragan’s Workplace Wellness Insider: The bottom line on employee well-being.
For group sales or individual subscriptions, please contact Shallon Blackburn at ShallonB@ragan.com or 800.878.5331