Breaking down the silos between IT and Communications
Are you and your IT department on the same page? Do you collaborate and understand each other's needs and capabilities? We're guessing there's some work to be done on this front. That's why we've put together this can't-miss free webinar focused on breaking down the silos between Communications and your increasingly essential IT department. Watch this FREE one-hour, information-packed Webinar from Ragan and SocialChorus.
As corporate initiatives like employee communication hubs and technology integrations become key ingredients to a company's success, there is an opportunity for communications and IT professionals to align and collaborate in more effective ways. When this partnership is at its best, communications and IT professionals can leverage existing and new technologies to garner insights that will improve internal and external messaging, and provide you and your team with the support to help you advance all your comms efforts.
Lisa LaVan and Rachel Williams of SocialChorus share their experiences on the IT-Comms partnership and you'll hear how Communications and IT professionals can better learn from one another, support each other and accomplish the company's goals and objectives through this unique partnership.
In this FREE webinar, you'll learn:
- How to "speak IT"—key terms, phrases and job responsibilities of your counterparts in this department
- To identify required technology and how it fits into the existing employee experience ecosystem
- Best practices for collaborating during a technology implementation
- The evolution of the role of the modern communicator and IT specialist
- Lessons learned for future collaborations
The SocialChorus FirstUp platform is the enterprise standard for unified workforce communications, creating a digital employee experience where every worker is connected, aligned and able to mobilize to create organizational change. We are the communications backbone at more than 150 of the world’s largest employers, including 10 of the Fortune 50.
Top reasons to watch this webinar
- It's FREE.
- You'll receive all the slides and handouts.
- You'll get access for you and your entire team to watch.
- You'll have access to the recording for 12 months.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You should attend this FREE webinar if you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas:
Internal Communications • Employee Communications • Executive communication • Information Technology