How to steer your organization’s environmental, social and governance efforts
Hear how to protect and promote reputation with ESG (environmental, social, governance) if you’re in…
Corporate Communications • Internal Communications • DEI Investor Relations • Public Relations • Human Resources • Wellness • CSR
ESG (environmental, social and governance) is taking center stage in stakeholder hearts, minds and wallets. After 2020’s massive reset, your public and employees are looking for more of a commitment to profit, people and planet.
So what’s your role in this shift to the “triple bottom line”? How can you help protect and promote your organization’s reputation in this new era of risk—while increasing your own relevance and respect with leadership?
Join Laurie Barnett (Southwest Airlines), Jessie Sitnick (Argyle PR), Ryan Cangialosi (PwC) and Assaf Kedem (Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group) for the answers—and to play a pivotal role in ESG strategy, messaging and disclosure at a time when this topic is surging. The top 7 things you’ll learn by attending the webinar:
- The demand: Why it’s time to examine your policies and programs through ESG (yes, you’re being assessed with every post, pitch and press release)
- What it is: Why ESG is more than CSR and how to ramp up your efforts
- An ESG framework to tailor to your organization—plus four steps to get started
- Opportunities for communicators to take a leadership role in ESG strategy—including how to work with IR, CSR, DEI and risk management
- Find Your ESG Story: How to identify, package and communicate your organization’s commitment to ESG issues
- Key ESG metrics that investors, execs, editors and employees are looking for
- What’s next: Where ESG is heading under the current administration
BONUSES for Attendees
- The Risks and Rewards of Pursuing ESG Priorities
- Communications and ESG: What You Need to Know
- How to Tell an Authentic Sustainability Story
According to McKinsey, “ESG helps companies reduce risk.” But what exactly does that mean? What is ESG besides a buzzy acronym, why is it essential and no longer just “nice to have”—and what precisely are the risks of not threading it into your business and communications plans? In this session you’ll learn:
- The FAQ: What ESG is, isn’t and can be for your organization and team
- Why ESG: Risks to reputation that ESG can address (adverse government action, investor backlash, public demonization, employee disengagement and more)
- Memo to management: How to convince leadership that ESG is now imperative
- The biggest opportunities, pitfalls and perils of ESG and how to avoid them
Last year saw a 96% increase in sustainable investing. Marsh & McLennan found the most “attractive” employers for young talent have ESG scores 25% higher than average. As a proxy for stakeholders and guardians of reputation, now’s the time for communicators like you to take the lead in ESG. During this dynamic panel, you’ll learn:
- Anatomy of an ESG framework that your organization can implement
- Five steps to get your communications team started:
- “Repurpose your purpose” and vision
- Build on CSR or environmental initiatives
- Study expectations and determine benchmarks
- Commit to a journey and measure progress
- Package and share your ESG story
- Story deep dive: How to paint an authentic, powerful picture of ESG progress
- Next steps: How to work with IR, CSR, DEI and risk management internally
- How nonprofits, foundations and associations can integrate ESG
- Measurement: ESG KPIs to track—from hiring impact and positive coverage to shareholder value, IR inquiries and more
- What’s next: Hot issues accelerating ESG under the current presidential administration
Get all your questions answered and discover what the future holds for ESG and your organization.
Top 5 reasons to attend this webinar
- You’ll listen to and learn from top CSR, DEI and ESG experts.
- You’ll receive all presentations and bonus materials.
- You’ll get access to an on-demand recording of the event for twelve months.
- You’re guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately.
- You can attend this immersive session without having to leave your desk.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You should attend if you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas:
Corporate Communications • Corporate Governance • Internal Communications • DEI • Investor Relations • Executive Communications • Public Relations • CSR
|Ragan Insider Registration||$299|