Busting Well-Being Myths in the Workplace
Internal Communications • Employee Wellness • DE&I
Human Resources • Employee Engagement
As much as organizations prefer to keep things simple, employee well-being is complex, evolving and unique to each individual.
According to recent Limeade research, 47% of employees say problems in their personal lives affect their overall work performance. That’s why it is so important to amplify care for your employees by offering programs and activities—grounded in science—that can aid in personal improvement and increase performance.
Join Ragan and Limeade on July 28th for a free webinar to learn the key factors influencing whole-person well-being and which of those factors we can actually change. Hear Limeade Institute expert Dr. Laura Hamill, Co-founder and Chief Science Advisor, bust the common myths about your workforce’s well-being and provide real-life examples and implications for the truth behind the myths.
If you play a role in improving employee culture and well-being, this free webinar is can’t-miss.
In this FREE Webinar, you will discover:
- How to look beyond physical well-being for the health of your workforce
- Ways that you can improve employee morale and boost retention in your organization
- How social determinants and identity play a significant role in well-being
- The critical way that organizational and social support play into well-being
- Technology solutions to help accelerate your efforts and measure engagement
During this webinar, you’ll also have the chance to get your questions answered by our speaker panel.
|Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. It offers well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions that include industry-leading communications capabilities. Limeade’s solutions are mobile-first, grounded in science and help organizations reach all employees—no matter where they work.|
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You should attend this FREE webinar if you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas:
Employee Well-being • Human Resources • Corporate Benefits • Internal Communications • Employee Communications • DE&I • Corporate Communications • HR Communications • Employee Engagement • Employee Experience • Inclusion
CService@Ragan.com or by calling 800-878-5331.
Free Webinar FAQ
How do I access the webinar?
- The access link will be sent to the email used to register for the event, the day of the event.
- If you ordered by phone, the registration link will be sent via email from your customer service representative.
What should I do if I haven't received an order confirmation or registration link yet?
- The access link will be sent to the email used when signing up for the event, the day of the event.
- Check your SPAM or Junk mail folder, occasionally the email can be mistaken as SPAM.
- Make sure you are checking the email account you provided during registration.
- Contact Ragan customer service at 800.878.5331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I get the presentation handouts?
- Handouts, if applicable, will be available after the event in the post event email.
When should I log in?
- We recommend logging on 5-minutes prior to the start of the event to test your audio connection.
What if I can't make the scheduled date and time?
- You will be given access to the on-demand recording for 12 months.
When will I get my on-demand recording of the webinar?
- Access to the on-demand recording will be sent 3-5 business days after the event date.