Internal Communications • Marketing • Sales • External Communications
Sales kickoffs (SKOs) are one of the most critical events on any company’s calendar. SKOs help build excitement around the sales process and ensure the entire organization understands the priorities and roadmap for the year ahead. Successful sales kickoffs have the internal communications teams involved to create campaigns around the theme and incorporating taglines in ongoing communications.
As organizations continue to grow their remote workforces, and teams stretch across the globe, hosting in-person-only SKOs has become both economically and environmentally unsustainable. How can you as a communication professional build sales engagement, educate internal audiences and reach a global team in a hybrid format?
On Tuesday, August 10, join Intrado Digital Media and Ragan Communications for a conversation about hybrid SKOs and the role communicators can take to engage and motivate a global workforce. Our panel of experts will share proven strategies to drive successful communication through digital and in-person channels.
In this FREE webinar, you will learn how to:
- Choose a memorable SKO theme
- Increase employee engagement
- Support retention and productivity g
- Create interactive content
- Measure SKO success
- Collaborate with internal comms, external comms and sales teams for true success
When you register, you'll be directed to a pre-webinar lobby where you can submit questions for our speakers and help us shape the conversation in advance of the webinar. So, let us know what struggles you’re facing when planning your next SKO.
|Intrado Digital Media is an innovative, cloud-based, global technology partner to clients around the world. Our solutions connect people and organizations at the right time and in the right ways, making those mission-critical connections more relevant, engaging and actionable.|
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You should attend this FREE webinar if you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas:
Internal Communications • Marketing • Sales • Business Development • External Communications
CService@Ragan.com or by calling 800-878-5331.
Free Webinar FAQ
How do I access the webinar?
- The access link will be sent to the email used to register for the event, the day of the event.
- If you ordered by phone, the registration link will be sent via email from your customer service representative.
What should I do if I haven't received an order confirmation or registration link yet?
- The access link will be sent to the email used when signing up for the event, the day of the event.
- Check your SPAM or Junk mail folder, occasionally the email can be mistaken as SPAM.
- Make sure you are checking the email account you provided during registration.
- Contact Ragan customer service at 800.878.5331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I get the presentation handouts?
- Handouts, if applicable, will be available after the event in the post event email.
When should I log in?
- We recommend logging on 5-minutes prior to the start of the event to test your audio connection.
What if I can't make the scheduled date and time?
- You will be given access to the on-demand recording for 12 months.
When will I get my on-demand recording of the webinar?
- Access to the on-demand recording will be sent 3-5 business days after the event date.