The future is changing — and work is changing with it. If you’re ready to transform work into a source of positivity, energy, humanity and purpose, join us at Limeade Engage 2022 to hear more, know more and do more for your employees.
Featuring a lineup of inspirational and influential keynote speakers, industry pioneers, authors and researchers, Limeade Engage is the only conference tackling the biggest challenges facing employee leaders today. This virtual event is set to broadcast live on Tuesday, March 1, 2022, and features appearances from:
- Emmanuel Acho — Activist, athlete, Emmy Award-winning sports analyst and host, producer and author of Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man, now a web series and book
- Ingrid Fetell Lee — Designer, founder of The Aesthetics of Joy and author of the acclaimed book Joyful: The Surprising Power of Ordinary Things to Create Extraordinary Happiness
- Shabnam Mogharabi — Award-winning journalist, media and entertainment executive and cofounder of innovative media enterprise SoulPancake
What is Limeade Engage?
Limeade Engage is an annual event that equips you with the skills and resources to infuse well-being into the employee experience. Limeade Engage continues to grow beyond being just a conference — it’s the experience showcasing the latest news, knowledge and trends in employee well-being.
At Limeade Engage, you’ll discover revolutionary insights about employee care, well-being, engagement, communications, diversity and inclusion and the role technology plays in reaching critical people and business goals. Watch captivating sessions that cover everything from engaging your global workforce to addressing mental health in the age of COVID-19.
“Employee experience isn’t just about surveys, HR transactions and health costs — it’s about taking care of human beings in the big and small moments, empowering them to do their best work,” says Henry Albrecht, Limeade founder and CEO. “Every year, Limeade Engage attendees say they leave feeling a greater sense of purpose and focus.”
When and where is Limeade Engage 2022?
Limeade Engage 2022 takes place on Tuesday, March 1, 2022, and it will come to you live via virtual broadcast. Best of all, it’s free to attend — you can register here.
Who should attend Limeade Engage 2022?
- HR and company leaders focused on employee well-being, engagement, benefits, communications and more
- Decision makers responsible for improving the employee experience
- Influencers and consultants who support clients with their well-being solution decisions
- Leaders responsible for delivering against important people and business outcomes like turnover, burnout, inclusion and culture
What can you expect at Limeade Engage 2022?
Limeade Engage, you’ll discover how to:
- Take the lead in actively shaping employee well-being in your organization
- Build resilience for the challenges of the future
- Be an effective leader in the age of hybrid work
- Connect the dots between emotions and the employee experience
- Develop real best practices from HR leaders and experts on topics like well-being, employee engagement, mental health at work, employee burnout and more
Limeade Engage will host dynamic discussions featuring leaders from the Limeade Institute, Limeade customers and other company experts, with sessions including:
- The Impact of inclusive Conversations at Work
- Creating Psychologically Healthy Workplaces
- Be an Effective Leader in the Age of Hybrid Work
- Limeade Best Practices
- The Power of Joy and the Impact on Well-Being
- Listening to the Heart of Well-Being
- Powered by Purpose
Are you ready to re-engage your workforce and rebuild employee well-being? Register for Limeade Engage 2022 today!
The needs of employees and businesses are now on a level playing field — and it’s time to start meeting people where they’re at to transform the way we work. Join us at Limeade Engage 2022 to create meaningful, caring, human experiences at work.